Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm Back! And I Am Feeling MUCH Better...

So, I took a little time off...Thank you for the nice comments and emails...I am blessed! Well, the healthy eating went OUT the window! I am mad at myself, but I have to move on. I started the book,

Scale Down: A RealisticGuide to Balancing Body, Soul, & Spirit
It is wonderful and I believe worth reading...I am changed. I prayed and was led to find this amazing book. (I have decided to post my answers to some of the questions in the book in the next few days.)

Also, I have also decided to go back to Weight Watchers for the time being. I find I am having a VERY hard time just eating healthy. I need a way to track. Please pray that WW works for me this time. I hope I am not disappointing anyone, but I really think this is where I need to be at this time.

I will now take my pictures on Tuesday. (Weigh-in day...but, I will not tell you what I weigh! haha ;) I will still post my day of food, exercise and water. Pot luck Wednesday is still on...feel free to mention the points per serving! ;)

It feels good to be back!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back on track! We all stray from the road occasionally, it's just important that we get back on it! Yes, tracking is key. I tracked for about a year, was super successful and then I stopped writing it down but just mentally calculated. I maintained, not lost. Then after about another year, I stopped doing that and started to gain. Which is why I am determined to WRITE IT DOWN because I have a LOT of weight left to lose. I never did weight watchers but it's the same concept. I use calorieking.com to calculate my calories and then I just write it down on a simple spreadsheet I set up. Works for me! Hope WW will work for you! (I'm not telling what I weigh either, I don't know why, it's not like anyone knows me and anyone who does know me obviously knows how fat I am). Oh well. Keep truckin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big believer in doing whatever works for you. The important thing is that you're working to be healthy and that you ENJOY IT.

    Is there a physical activity that you love that you can do more of? If not, maybe you can try to discover one?

    Best of luck on your journey!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to see your back and posting. I've missed reading your blog. Take care and looking forward to more updates. Viola

    www.alongawidowedroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are you? I miss reading your updates.
    I hope your ok.

    God bless!

    Viola

    ReplyDelete