Thursday, November 4, 2010

Is This A Sign?????

I have been getting the house Christmas ready this past week. I was going through one of my many paper bins when I found something...interesting.

I joined Weight Watchers three weeks ago, but was not in a good frame of mind. I decided Tuesday that I was going back Wednesday morning and really get back! Then, I found my old Weight Watchers weigh in booklet from years ago in the paper bin. On it was the date I started the year I lost over 50 lbs. on Weight Watchers. It was Wed. November 3, 2004.

I went back yesterday...Wed. November 3, 2010.

I have to tell you, I AM PUMPED!

I walked in and told them I did not want to know how much I gained...That today was truly a fresh start. Guess what???? I had lost a 1/2 pound! Not huge, but it just added to my day!

I really feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment