Friday, May 28, 2010

Baby Food...It's What's For Dinner!

I read in a magazine that celebrities are starting a new diet trend...Baby Food. Mostly noted, Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon.  I have NO clue if it is true.  Sounds a little strange. The article stated it is about perfect portions...I guess for a size 0????

According to The Huffington Post, "Jennifer Aniston is rumored to be the latest celeb to try the baby food diet, created by celebrity trainer Tracy Anderson. The diet involves eating 14 servings of baby food a day followed by a healthy adult dinner, and Jen has reportedly lost 7 pounds in the past week as she films 'Just Go With It' in Hawaii. "

"I developed a cleanse where you can still eat and it's a lot of puree foods. I was very careful about the foods I chose to put in it," Tracy told Hollyscoop.com. "When you do these liquid cleanses I felt a responsibility to come up with something. Liquid cleanses do help you lose weight but you will gain more the next week. I wanted something where you can eliminate toxicity, break bad habits but still have your digestive system going. That is when the baby food cleanse was born."

MMMmmmm....Yummy! ;)

So, what do you think????? 

Would You? Could you eat baby food to lose weight?

Keep in mind, gals...Guys LOVE curves and can't stand it when a girl orders a salad...let alone pulls out jars of baby food! lol ;)

5 comments:

  1. I think it sounds like a great idea, but that you are so right, my husband would definately think I had gone crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is very little salt in baby food! :) That's a plus! Fiber, too...Hmmmm...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nahhhh, I think I will stick to my Weight Watchers Portion control. I'm losing weight consistently and gradually.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Viola over at www.alongawidowedroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So basically they are eating JUST fruits and veggies all day and then a "normal dinner". Stupid. Why can't we just eat "normal" meals all the time of a nice balanced healthy diet. Weirdness.

    ReplyDelete