Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 5

At first glance, I really thought I blew it today. I am sure that there are some that would agree. But, I am proud. I did not snack much. I was not planning to go out to eat. I ate without guilt. That is BIG. I do not feel the need to eat the night away because I was not perfect. Life happened. I had a wonderful time. Tomorrow I will really watch it, but today was a day full of quality (not quantity) food. I would call that a win!!!! I hope you had a great day, too!
Today:
Hershey bar
2 pc. pizza
2 rolls
1 t. choc. chips
1 slice bread
1/2 t. butter
Small cup french onion soup with cheese
chicken
bechamel sauce
cheese
crepe
**********************************************
8+ cups water
***************************
no planned exercise- (boy, I need to get MOVING!!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I am excited to be a new follower. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete