Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 27

Today:
milk
kettle chips
1 slice hand tossed pizza w/ 4pc. pepperoni, onion, banana peppers, pineapple
1 slice deep dish sausage (very little), onion, mushroom
banana
******************************
8+ cups water
*****************
no planned exercise

I am so bummed about this past week.  I have been sick...a virus in my lymph nodes. I always get the weird stuff! ;) Anyway, it has been SO painful and I have been very tired! I am going to workout tomorrow! I do not think I always made the right choice, but I did not eat way too much...which is a good thing! The pizza today was WONDERFUL!  I have not had it in weeks!!!! I think that is why it tasted SO good!

2 comments:

  1. Pizza always tastes awesome when you haven't had it in awhile! Sorry you were sick, yuck! So are you doing weekly weigh ins on the blog or what? Sorry, I haven't gone through all the archives, I'm just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take pictures every Sat. and post them (usually) by Sun. morning. Great idea, though! I will add a comment to tell people to "show off" their week! If you want to add photos, you can post them on the Facebook fan page...I will let everyone know tomorrow! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete