Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 8

The Week In Review:
Well, it was a week.  Super busy.  At times I thought, why on earth did I pick THIS week to start????  But then again, when should I start?  Now is the right time.  Like Nike says, "Just Do It!"  For me, I think I did as well as I could this week. (I am excited to start a new week!) I feel in control, even when I was not perfect.  I do not feel guilty about living life.  I ate quality over quantity.  I feel better in so many ways...And that is what matters!!!! 






Huge party day.  Oh, my, I almost did not want to share.  But, it is important I keep it honest.  This is hard for me.  Most of the time, I would call this a lost day and live in denial.  Well, not anymore. I need to face the music.  

Here it goes....

Today:
3 cookies
punch
small coffee with cream and sugar
breaded and pan fried chicken
lemon butter sauce
penne (1/2 cup)
marinara
bread
garlic butter
bibb salad (poppy seed dressing, gorgonzola, strawberries, dried cherries)
cake
slice pizza
fried chicken breast
1 jojo
limeade
****************************************
8+ cups water
*************************
no planned exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment