Friday, May 28, 2010

Oh, Happy Day!


What makes me happy?

Major....
My Faith
My Family
My Friends

Minor....
my husband...wink, wink (maybe that should be major! ;)
loose jeans
wonderful food
dancing
The Beach Boys
a clean house
flowers
the smell of my children's hair after a bath
a good book
the "Footprints" poem
old pictures and videos
taking a wave...and riding it!
the beach
Thanksgiving to New Year's Day!
music
surprising people (especially with little things!)
giving to St. Jude (that might be major, too!)

I guess you can say I am always pretty happy. It is about the little things...they do add up quickly!


Life is too short to not celebrate everything...even a great Diet Coke with crushed ice!

http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/

3 comments:

  1. I love your list!! We share so many!! I love a clean house, flowers and listening to music!! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list. God bless your weekend!

    Viola
    www.alongawidowedroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete