Saturday, May 22, 2010

Well, this was not a good day. I am sick...bad sore throat, fever...TIRED! I am SO mad. Every time I start exercising, I get sick. I know the two are not related, but it is very frustrating! To make matters worse, I did not eat well. You would think I would not want to eat with such a sore throat, but NO, I had to shove food down my red throat! What was I thinking?!?!?!?

Warning: this is BAD!

Today:
1 Mr. Goodbar
1 WHATCHAMACALLIT
1 king size Take Five
lean cuisine (6 points)
2 rolls
1/2 cup beef au jus
1 cup twice baked mashed potatoes
1 cup corn souffle
1 T. potato salad
strawberries
shortcake round
3 T. whipped cream
2 cups gatorade
******************************************
8+ cups water
***********************
no planned exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment