Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 3

This is a week full of stress and I am trying not to let it get in the way of my goals. I have to learn to deal wth life wthout binging, tons of fast food and going crazy! Wish me luck!

*******************************************
Today:
coffee
cream and sugar (1/2 of my normal "dose")
Jelly donut (don't judge ;)
broccoli (single serving that would be 0 pts. on WW)
Lean Cuisine steak sandwich
hummus
1/2 large cucumber
hot sauce
1 pita bread
1/2 handful Teddy Grahams
banana
few bites whole wheat mac and cheese (kids)
nice size bowl of kix
milk
handful kettle chips
****************************
8+ cups water
****************************
20 min. aerobics
free weights

2 comments:

  1. No judging here. I just ate 2/3 box mac and cheese. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully cooked! (haha Just kidding!)

    I have done that before...stupid mac and cheese! There are times I eat things that I am not CRAZY about...it is just THERE! Ugh is right! :) Now my husband's homemade mac and cheese...worth EVERY calorie!

    ReplyDelete