Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pot Luck Wednesday!!!!!!

I need to keep things EXCITING! Healthy eating should NOT equal boring! So, I am making every Wednesday a Pot Luck Wednesday!

What will you bring to the table????

 To keep it fun, I will give it an Iron Chef spin...a SECRET ingredient! All you have to do is write a post that contains an awesome, healthy recipe that includes the secret ingredient. (I will share the secret on Tuesday mornings to give you enough time to type!)  Please use the Linky Tools found below.

HELLO??? Promote your blog!

 And, if you could please put a link back to this blog in your recipe post, that would be wonderful!

So, this weeks secret ingredient is....DRUM ROLL!!!!

Chicken

Wow...that was hard! LOL I thought I would make the first challenge an easy one!

So, to use the Linky Tool, write the name of your blog and your blog's address...Then write a Pot Luck Wednesday recipe post that contains a link back to this blog! Have fun!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your blog title cracks me up...I saw you on Kelly's blog and had to check out your website. It's really cute. Also, I would have included a chicken recipe but I'm just about the worst cook ever even with chicken! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I love your title too! Sometimes I feel like I am gaining weight just by reading all these fantastic posts!! I'm following and I linked up to Pot Luck Wednesdays. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, hopefully you can find a recipe that works here! ;) You are too funny!

    Debbie...LOVE the recipe and thank you!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete