Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 1

I am really busy today, so I do not have time to write out my "action plan." I will post it tomorrow. Please stop by tomorrow and tell me what you think...I am open to suggestions. Also, please checkout my first post (scroll down.) I am "starting" today.

Well, I did it....

Oh, MY! I am really fat. I have NEVER taken such "real" pictures of myself. I am stunned.


There are not enough words...or fabric. And I thought I looked "okay." Who am I trying to fool?


Things have to change...

******************************
Today:
Hot Dog at Sam's Club
Samples at Sam's Club
Sandwich on Italian Bread W/ tomato, lettuce, onion, avacado, cucumber, alfalfa sprouts, mayo and mustard with pepper
Kettle Chips
Salsa and chips
Glass of red wine
1/2 Hershey Bar
banana
diet soda
**************************
6 cups water
**************************
No "planned" exercise

7 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I am a new follower based on the name of your blog alone! It made me laugh out loud!
    So good luck on the weight loss quest...you're going to do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! (In this crazy world, you gotta keep it light! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell you are beautiful! Peace and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what I think would be awesome? If there was a community that worked just like your blog does. It would be cool if I could post my pics and my eating with my plans and compare to others for motivation. You should start a support group! I'd join.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah! I added a Facebook page...add pics!!!! I am also working on a way for y'all to add pics/ stats on this blog! Stay tuned! :-)

    ReplyDelete